Voting

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I love Christmas!!!!  I love seeing friends and family.  I love watching the kids open their MANY gifts.  Walker was so fun this year.  By the end of the day, he had almost figured out how to open the packages!  With That out of the way, and at the risk of sounding like the Grinch,  I am SOOOOO glad that the girls are going back to school tomorrow.  I really think that they need their routine,  and mommy needs her routine too!

 There is so much going on in our lives.  We are going to be taking Walker to Chapel Hill in March for a consult on his cleft palate.  They will let us know if surgery is an option.  Although he is doing better since he got his tubes.

Madison is going to have her tonsils out.  I am going to try to wait til spring break for her to have the surgery.(she will have to miss a week of school)  She has had strep 4 times this year!


Elizabeth is growing up so fast!  I cannot believe that she will be in Middle school in August....

Thad is still in school.  I am proud of him.  It is hard to juggle school and work and family,  but he is doing a good job .

Well,  I'd better sleep while I can.  Walker is asleep beside me.  He is trying to cut some teeth and has not been sleeping very good at night.  Happy New Year to everyone..

No comments: